8.08.2006

{crunch} time

well it's crunch time in the art department. in the book publishing world this is the time where all us designers get stressed because we have about 3 weeks to design alot of books. for me personally i have about 16 book covers to design in that time! so in light of my stress i am happy to post this ultimatly cute new collaboration from my girl at PMPU designs. El you've done it again, your like the energizer bunny!!lol to fill you in el has collaborated with a shiek kids clothing boutique called mammamade soooo totally cute!what will she venture into next? ( i hope it's stationary!)

2 comments:

  1. So totally cute. I'm wondering off to momma made now! bye-bye-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...too cute. Can Eleanor get any more amazing? I second you call for stationery.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails