5.02.2006

in your opinion?


see these two logos? they are for a contest called the Niagara River Greenway Commission it's a great thing they have created, too much land is being sold and built upon and this area will remain untouched. so they are both still in need of some "tweeks" but i'd like to hear from you and see what kind of opinions (if any) you have thus far. I don't get to seek outside opinions that much anymore so i'm going to try this on my blog....remember feedback is always good when your a creative! leave a comment or even email me at nicole@freshlyblendeddesign.com if you'd like to be my judge!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first one, so fresh and such beautiful colours, the other one is more... it like more tipical, the tree, and the dove. I would go for the first one, absolutely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the comment! I'm nicole!
    the first one is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails