4.19.2010

Freshlyblended on facebook

hi folks,
Just a quick announcement letting you know that I've decided to weed out my facebook page. I'm trying to separate my personal page from my FB family, only because there is just too much going on and most of my family are getting confused as to why there are so many "strangers" on my FB page. so to make life easier for all, i've created a freshlyblended page where you can easily become a fan and follow my design inspirations through there...it's way better than listening to me complain about lifes little stresses all the time! lol I will be removing all my FB people today but I have sent out fan page invites so if you want to stay connected then you'll have to except the fan page invite or just go directly to the page here and become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails