2.25.2008

buck :: antigirl

A good monday morning to you friends and a exhausting one for me. I spent the weekend painting and painting and more painting. even though I'm in a ton a pain from the intensive physical labor that comes with new home renovation, I'm super excited to be getting closer and closer to an actual move.

To give me a little pep this morning, I was excited to find out that antigirl has a new collection of handmade notebooks she calls "buck". I really look up to tiphanie for her brilliant modern touches to such an age old craft. This collection is a bit different from her past but I think thats great, we should all explore our creative limits like this, we'll never know what we are capable of until we do!



buck :: antigirl, originally uploaded by freshlyblended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails