12.03.2007

creature


creature, originally uploaded by freshlyblended.



If I were to be asked what would my one book pick be for holiday gift giving this year, it would be CREATURE by Andrew Zuckerman. I personally am an ultra nerd when it comes to coffee table books. I guess you could call me an enthusiast of sorts (i call it an addiction lol). This book holds some of the most spectacular imagery of the animal kingdom. Andrews work is so aw inspiring and this particular project is a glorious reflection of a 5 year shoot. If your like me and love to hold animals close to your heart, then you must get this book, it explains why within the first paragraph of the epilogue which you can find here.

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh thank you for the book recommendation! i think that shall be my christmas gift to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails