4.22.2007

just when you think...


I was all ready to finally upload the remaining books from the book fair to my etsy shoppe for a "pre-launch" sale but come to find out, etsy is having some major problems with uploading certain images and pages so i couldn't upload anything....uurrrghh, why do i always run into road blocks??? well i guess thats just life...and my luck!
hopefully within the next 2 days i can get them up.

well, on a brighter note, i had a fantastic creative meeting with a new found friend and fellow indie designer (Shelly, you know who i'm talking about!!!) based here in buffalo. I'm not going to reveal too much about it because there was alot of great talk about collaboration including the marriage between letterpress and book binding, with a little bit of wallpaper included and a other future endeavors. Here is a small pictoral of what will be the inspiration of my next big project...i can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently found you, but know about the marriage of book binding + letterpress all to well. I look forward to seeing what you have in store with your collaboration.
    Yes, when Etsy is down it can be a royal pain, but when it is up + working, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails