1.02.2007

{resources}


this year i've decided to add a new reaccuring subtopic in the blog called {resources}. those that know me pretty well, know that i am a resource hunter and thrive on new information, so i thought i'd devote at least one post a week to some great sources that i've found within the past year and share it with you.
the very first resources post will be dedicated to this great DIY community site called curbly. this site is a hot spot for everything you need to know about anything and the best part is that you can do it yourself! all you have to do is create a free account and join in on the fun. all posts are made by regular people like you and me and topics stem from how to lower your winter heating bills to how to turn your old dresser into a buffet! i myself still have a lot to seek out but i love how it's all about creative people just sharing ideas with each other! if your a DIY'er or even just curious about things, then you should definately check out curbly! (there is a link on my sidebar to click on).

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Thank you for posting about this site. I've joined up but can't seem to figure out how to post the link onto my blog like you did.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!

    I just popped over there + I like it:)

    Thanks!I'll come back to read about your other "sources"

    Happy 2007!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails