10.02.2006

We made it!

At this very time last year I was getting my hair done and having a smashing good time within y girls at the salon....Do I don't normally just go to the salon at 8 in the morning with all my best girlfriends. I became a Mrs. On October 2, 2005! They say your first anniversary is represented by paper..How appropriate for me! So I'll be frantically thinking of something that has to CREATIVELY do with paper to give to my hubsband.....HAPPY ONE YEAR JAY! I LOVE YOU! (you can see all the rest of our wedding photos at the site my hubs made here cause you know you'll have the extra time to sift through 500 photos...Can you feel the sarcasm!)

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats!!! wishing you many more years of anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails