10.01.2006

finished!

i was pretty productive this weekend in the book department. i've finally finished John and Robin's blessing book. this one is definatly my most favorite on to date. i wish these pictures were exactly what you'd see in person because there are alot of metallics and shimmers throught the book. i did however post more pics of it on my flickr site. yeah i'm a flickr groupie now, i'm new to it still so i'm just trying to learn the community and i'm liking what i see thus far...just click on my flikr aviar over on my sidebar and you get right to my page for more pics.




i've also finished my "wallpaper mini" prototype book. there were a few malfunctions but thats the beauty of experimentation! all in all i think i have a good game plan for this collection..oh and oh boy did i find some great vintage papers to use! (there are also more pics of this book on my flick page also).


3 comments:

  1. Papeles,papeles y papeles!! me encantan.
    Excelente blog! felicitaciones, los link son extraordinarios.
    Saludos desde Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These are great!! Nice work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing talent and taste! I enjoy visiting your site to see what new creative things you have found.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails