9.17.2006

FINALLY!

everything went so great for my brothers wedding party! we ran a little bit late in the beginning but we ended up pulling everything off perfectly. here are a few pictures of our set up.
each guest recieved a mini mum and a love bird made from plantable paper. the scroll on top is a copy of the blessing spoken by my aunt who is an ordained minister who flew in from georgia.


this was my favorite part, we didn't do a conventional wedding cake, instead we built a cupcake tower and boy was it beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. These cupcakes look delicious. I hear the whole cupcake tiered concept is really popular now in the wedding circuit. my friend who is very soon getting married was going to follow that route. I love all the bright delicate colors...looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails