7.10.2006

weekend of treasures!

so this weekend i was filing through stuff in my parents basement to make room for my "temporary" workspace and found a huge amount of treasures, possibly some potential antiqes! out of this box i found some ofthese old cook books from the 1920's to 1950's and fell in love with them. i took pictures of my two favorite ones! the designes for these were so ahead of the times both these books date back to 1930's (which i might add is only my most favorite eara ever!). i just love the simple type treatments of the "ice cream" book. and the interiors were just as delecate but i manages to get a few snap shots of my favorite pages. this is definatley my inspiration of the week!
i hope you enjoy them as well.




1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! How amazing that you unearthed these treasures that could have been left hidden in a basement forever.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails