7.17.2012

I'm Back! and I've moved....

****IF YOU ARE NOT REDIRECTED IN 1 MINUTE THEN CLICK THE NEW SITE LINK BELOW****


Hi Friends,
I've had a great hiatus and really had the time to touch upon who I am as an artist. Although the time away from blogland was great, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it....SOOO, FB is back but I've made some crucial changes. I've decided to make it more simple, personal and inspirational, rather then an advertisement for pretty things, hence no ads will be had. This new FB is strictly and solely based on an artists eye for simple design and simple things in life. We live in a world that is very high stress and fast paced and I want to just share the things that take me away from it all and make me appreciate the little things in life. I will cover design/craft and life inspirations, and possibly an occasional book review here and there.  So join me while I close this chapter in my life and open a new one.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I don't comment very often but I have always enjoyed your blog and the ornament exchange you host. I look forward to this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails