8.17.2011

cardboard cat houses

Check out Boutique Cascades fantastic and very stylish cardboard cat houses made by two young  industrial designers at loyal lux. Unfortunately I couldn't get puppy-kitty into the teepee at our house but we got my friends cat, Stosh in the canadian chalet and he loved it! He's a big boy but there was plenty of room for him to get cozy.



here is what puppy-kitty would of looked like in the teepee had she been a little bit braver!



I just had to embed this totally cute kitty video for you!



also for a short time Freshlyblended will give the first 10 customers a 25% discount on your very own teepee. just use this code at check out: FRESHLYB. it ends september 30th so hurry up!

4 comments:

  1. I haven’t pets at home, but at times like this I repent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the kitty tipi... think ours would so go into this but they'd prob end up scrapping over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and
    inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do
    such a great job at such Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for
    one appreciate all you do!

    Silver Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love it! Those kittens are so adorable. It makes me want to get a cat again...until I start thinking about having to clean the litter box.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails