2.07.2011

20 handmade valentines in 20 days

My girl Abbey Hendrickson over at Aesthetic Outburst is doing a really wonderful project called 20 handmade Valentines in 20 days. She is creatively brilliant at exploring all kinds of craft techniques for example....

Love the heart medals! what an awesome thing to wear on your kids (or even your coat) during the season. Everyone needs a cheer up in the beginning of a long cold February.



two prime examples that valentine's day doesn't have to be such a commercial day. this year maybe refrain from buying a card and flowers and really put the effort into something original and unique to show your love.


7 comments:

  1. I think the heart medals are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the herringbone heart!
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last picture! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love making my own valentines. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESSS.... where, oh where di you find those heart medals?? I want..no need them!! they're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, love the patterned/embroidered ones, of course!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails