4.12.2010

Air Plant Pods

So three months ago I decided that my indoor plant talents are nothing like my outdoor gardening skills (all that credit goes to my mother!) and got myself my first air plant from Pigeon Toe Ceramics (see this post). Such an amazing living thing to watch grow with hardly any water!  So right now I have my air plant sitting in a a small ceramic dish, then my mom came up with the clever idea of tying it to a small piece of drift wood, it does look great that way but I'm thinking of turning mine into a "hanging air plant" with these beautiful, simple hanging pods from the mud puppy shop. This way I can have something functional and intriguing to look at! score!

hanging_pods2 by mudpuppy.etsy.com.

hanging_pod1 by mudpuppy.etsy.com.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails