3.08.2010

I'm smitten for studio nommo

I received a lovely email from Ashley of I'm Smitten, she is super excited to announce that her "foxes in trees" Illustration has been turned into wallpaper! I really do love it with accents of red and orange surrounding it!

studio nommo- designer series

In addition to Ashley's piece, Studio Nommo has been working with artists, designers and illustrators to produce one of a kind custom wallpapers. Their new collection features 17 fantastic new designs by 12 different artists featuring some of these greats....
studio nommo- designer series
Studio Violet featuring the dynamic duo, Camilla Engman and Elisabeth Dunker.

studio nommo- designer series
Ashkahn Shahparina of ASHKAHN Studio + Co.

studio nommo- designer series
Canadian based artist Maxime Francout AKA Max F.

4 comments:

  1. awesome awesome wallpapers!!!! they're so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now I'm smitten too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!! i have that studio violet print as a poster--now I want an entire wall!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails