2.23.2010

cozy cushions

Since Zoe (10 months now) has figured out that she can crawl, i've had to use my cushions in a whole new way....as blockades! so since i've had this cozy and multi functional home accessory on my mind, i thought i'd do a little cushion round up today.

cozy cushions
mermaid cushion by rodney and ginger

cozy cushions
Cuore's Dachshund Weiner dog plush doll pillows

cozy cushions
Floor cushion from Mookah

cozy cushions
Erin Flett's custom design pillows

cozy cushions
Postcard pillow

6 comments:

  1. my goodness. i so bought the top one for my mother in an instant. not only is she a total 'bag lady' but she used to be a matron in a lighthouse! and she's got a thing for mermaids. perfect! thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "business mermaid" is amazing! i mean... usually mermaids are so casual, but this lady is oh so very professional, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dog plush doll pillows.So Cute.Try to include more like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love these cushions! I am crazy about cushions, when I'm not making them I am thinking about them...ha. I especially love the postcard one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails