1.08.2009

too cute terrariums


Dear Deer: magic terrarium no. 02 by la pomme.


Little Blue: magic terrarium no. 03 by la pomme.

Terrarium No. 1: ladybug's heaven by la pomme.
as i start to think about how i'm going to decorate the baby's room, i keep seeing this woodland theme in my head with little baby forest animals and organic life all around her. i'm in love with these clever little handmade fabric terrariums by french toy maker Apol Lejano-Massebieau. You can see her other curious creations at her etsy shop la pomme.

7 comments:

  1. I think this is finally one where I could handle the upkeep :)
    The smurf is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely charming! These remind me of the collection of "miniatures" I had as a child... I wanted to live in their tiny, sweet world. And I love the woodland theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are SO cute! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, especcialy the first one.
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails