12.08.2008

Land Birds :: new work

A great monday morning to you all. today i have a special treat for you...i've finally posted my new land birds print series up in my shop! There are four prints in total, 2 prints are two color letterpressed at 8x10" and 2 are two color gocco prints at 6x8". All the prints are printed on eco-friendly papers with lots of tender loving care! lol there are more pictures of them here and to purchase here. enjoy!

land birds series prints by you.

land birds gocco print by you.

land birds letterpress print

land birds letterpress print

land birds gocco print by you.

7 comments:

  1. they're gorgeous! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, really beautiful work! I love the fine details and colors. …I'm off to your shop now! *a

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely stunning! Love them! I'm just now discovering your blog and I'm already addicted!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails