10.01.2008

your all so kind!

I just wanted to take a small moment to THANK everyone who sent me well wishes and tips for last fridays baby post! It means the world to me when you all reply to my blog and even more when it's a more personal post! I've been in bad shape the past few days but i'm confident that It will get better soon and I can start posting on a normal schedule again. All your posts are part of what has helped me feel better and i thank you for all your support!

It was so neat seeing the insides of me when we went for the early ultrasound. We could see the heartbeat which reminded me of those deep sea fish you see on discovery channel and you can see their insides fluttering as they swim by. Batman has all appendages and a great heart rate so far. What an awsome experience being a first time soon to be mom and i'm sure it just gets better from here...hopefully thats true fro the sickness parts too! our expected due date is May 7th.

batman1 by you.

18 comments:

  1. congratulations nicole! i'm pregnant for 3 months now and have been feelin sick too. entire days have gone to waste until i started taking extra vitamine B. ask your doctor about it, extra vitamines can't hurt the baby and it might relieve you from the sickness too ... anyway, hang in there, it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again :) I hope you stay happy and well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the baby ... so cute. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to you dear friend, your little one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. batman is adorable!
    i'm sure he or she will be amazing and fabulous just like their mom:)
    congrats again dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little one looks so cute in there! Congratulations. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing news!congratulations, it is one of the most exciting moment in life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! such wonderful news. I'm so so excited for you!!
    You don't really know me, but I'm truly thrilled to hear you're having a beautiful baby. How lovely is that..
    Congrats my dear!! :]
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah! the cutest batman ever!

    ps my word verification is "baaty" - how appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! i just found your blog now.
    i'm due pretty soon and i can remember seeing my little guy in there at 10 weeks - it was the most wonderful thing. i called him peanut!
    i'm on mat leave now and so i've actually taken to blogging!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations...that is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've missed this happy news, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my lord! Congratulations!!! I've been really slack in keeping up with my blog reading recently and so today I came over to you to read and saw this amazing post!!! So exciting! I hope you're feeling ok, I know the early days can be rough. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! Don't worry, you'll start to feel better soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so late in this, but I wanted to chime in with a big congrats too! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, so happy for you, congratulations... my little Thaïs will have 5 next week !!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails