9.16.2008

jodii :: sew beautiful

As fall starts rolling in, i always look to cozy and more tactile things to keep me inspired as the days get cooler. this is such a great cozy find from jodii in leipzig, germany. Oh i wish i could sew better then i do, this hand embroidered pillow just blows me away, the lines are so simple but it's texture gives it so much character. maybe it's something i should look into as a side endeavor this winter...sewing..hummmm! check out all the other great things jodii has made in her etsy shop. such a talent!

jodii

jodii

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could sew, period. I've tried but don't have the patience for it at all! Cute pillow..like that chain stitching accent. :0) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pillow. Cool colors. Cool photo. It's just ... so COOL! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillow. I just bought a book that shows you how to hand stitch like that. Here is a link.

    designhealing.typepad.com/design_healing/2008/08/hello-there-friends.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails