8.04.2008

blanket magazine :: my design confessions

I am humbled to have been asked by blanket magazine to share some of my most coveted design confessions in the august issue.  I have so many inspirations...hence this blog, but there are a select few that stand out to me and each one for different reasons, some i've gotten to know over the years, and some are just secret obsessions! lol i reveal 6 of my fav's here (just click and download the newest issue for free). thanks to blanket (bec) for this great invitation, you are an inspiration to me!!

blanket mag

2 comments:

  1. oh friend, you have made my day. i am truly touched and honored! you are an inspiration to me as well!!
    thanks for your kind words, nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work and we are honored that you are linking to us. K & M

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails