5.13.2008

site testing


hi all, i hate ruining a "grand reveal" but since i am no where near a decent web designer, i thought i would call out to my peeps to let me know if everything seems alright on your end of things with my new and (kind of ) improved site for fb press.

i did trick you though, all the images are not the most recent yet so that will at least be a surprise. if you could just comment and let me know if all the navigation is okay or if what you see is a big mess! lol
you have a better idea as the viewer. thanks for all your help. check it out here.


******UPDATE********

seem to be having issues with my imbedded slideshow widget....i'm unable to see it in safari, do you? hummm, back to the drawing board.....

4 comments:

  1. Loving the new site!! I need to get myself one of those web designer hubbys!!
    :)
    Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Safari 3.1 and can view it just fine... I think the new site is lovely! it's so fresh and clean, just like your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there nicole, just found your blog via lara cameron's. i like your new website design - just gorgeous! i use safari and can see the slideshow ok but at first didn't know i had to scroll my mouse over it to make it appear. the navigation seems to be working fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Nicole... I can see the slides fine, and I have Safari 3, looked at in Firefox too, and all was coming up beautifully. Love the simplicity, and the photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails