6.10.2007

green

This weekend was strictly for household chores and being outside gardening. I got this green thumb from my mother who is a jill of most trades, the past few years i've let the green instinct take over and i really do apprechiate it! I needed a little outside R & R after a tuff week of work dealing with rescuing my computer from a crash. So hopefully i'll come back tomorrow feeling better and ready to get back to fb press and other things. I hope you all took a break for your selves as well, it really is an important thing for all of us to do these days.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more Nicole. I've been feeling the pressure lately too and so we spent the weekend at the beach. it was much needed and i feel much more focused again.

    love that pic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails