1.30.2012

The New Me

Hi everyone, It has been a while since I've last updated. I've been knee deep in mommyhood and loving every minute of it. Along the way I did feel a bit disconnected from blogland so I've decided to reinvent freshlyblended, it's still me but more about me and my design side of things. No more ads, reviews, sponsors...just me in the raw. For six years on freshlyblended, I've been looking at other peoples work and getting inspired by it, this time I'm putting myself out there in hopes to inspire. My new space is more of a pintrest type of layout where i'm posting about my work in the publishing industry with a few tidbits of personal work and random inspiration spread throughout. This is a fresh new start for me so I hope my friends and regular readers will stay connected...I've miss you all so very much. see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Great! Can't wait to read more from the new you.

    classified ads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to follow you there. goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails