1.03.2011

Vintage By Color :: Hilda Grahnat

It's great to be back in this New Year! I've been doing a lot of resting and focusing on my family this past month, sadly to say that in the process my studio turned into the catch all for gift wrapping and storage for when holiday guest arrive... I knew it was time to jump back in and maybe spark enough inspiration to get myself  going with some new projects that have been stewing in my head. I am looking forward to this year, but I hope most of all to get back into the saddle with my art, it's time for this mommy to give herself a little bit of her old creative intuition back!


What a better way to start off the new year then with these wonderful shots by Swedish photographer Hilda Grahnat. Vintage by Design. 











3 comments:

  1. fab, I don't 'do' yellow but I even love the yellows photo!!! Some gorgeous vintageness there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these groupings - the colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails