5.12.2009

Ashley g. goes custom

Hey everyone, i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. i was away longer then i anticipated but i also didn't anticipate to have complications with my pregnancy but who does right! We are healing and growing fast here at the Lecht household, it's so nice to celebrate family and this gives me great reason to post this awsome thing Ashley G. is doing for families. look at these amazing custom portraits by ashley. so original and way better then going to a stupid photo studio and sitting in front of a fake outdoor background...i wonder if she does baby portraits!!!hmmmm..... anywho see more portraits at her flickr site here. and see more photos of the newest member of my family here.

Custom Portrait by ashleyg.

Custom Portrait by ashleyg.

Custom Portrait by ashleyg.

3 comments:

  1. I just popped on the site from another blog (researching blogs for my co)..anywho I just saw your new addition...How adorable. I just had an "Unplanned" C-Section about 3 months ago with my little girl (which I am very happy to say is doing fabulous) but I just wanted to say congrats! and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these portraits too and did see a baby on one of them. Hope sweet miss Z and her parents are doing well!
    xo,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fantastic. i would love (LOVE) to have one for our family. perhaps i need to wait til we are done?? anyhoo - love these.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails